DELIVERY AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
DELIVERY LEAD TIMES
We pride ourselves in providing an end-to-end service from store to your home. To achieve this we have our own delivery vehicles and team in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban where orders are dispatched from either one of our warehouses. Your location and order size will impact cost and speediness we can get your order to you. Provided all items are in stock, delivery lead times are as follows:
Manufacturing: 2 to 4 weeks
- Your items will be delivered inside your home, where we’ll carefully unpack and inspect each item, and provide assembly and placement. For added convenience, all packing materials will be removed. We endeavor to handle our own delivery as much as possible.
- We do our best to accommodate our clients however please note that we do not offer hoisting, over walls or up the exterior of a building. As well as this we do not carry furniture beyond the 3rd floor unless an elevator is available. We are a brand that prides itself on goodwill and part of this is offering to place a piece in your desired room, this is not a responsibility of ours. We are unable to move personally owned pieces of furniture around a home; the space for your Block & Chisel piece should be cleared before we arrive.
- We ask that you inspect your delivery and provide a signature upon receipt. When ordering, please provide a daytime number to arrange a delivery appointment.
PICKING UP YOUR ORDER
- Any order can be collected from our Cape Town, Johannesburg or Durban Warehouse at no extra charge.
- Click here to view our warehouse and showroom pickup locations.
- Please note: We do not carry all our stock in any of our showrooms. If you would like to pickup items from a Buddi Group showroom, this will need to be pre-arranged and is subject to stock availability.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION CHARGES
- All prices on this website exclude delivery and installation. Please call your nearest branch to obtain a price for delivery and installation.
- You may pickup your order free of charge from our Cape Town, Johannesburg or Durban Warehouse provided the stock is available.
We accept the following methods of payment:
All payments are in ZAR.
Please note: Goods will not be dispatched until full payment has been received by Buddi Group.
CONDITION OF DISPLAYED PRODUCTS
If the subject matter of the sale is the particular product that is on display in the Buddi Group showroom as viewed by the customer, then the product is sold to the customer in the specific condition in which it is and the customer agrees to accept the relevant product in that condition.
PRICING AND PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
We exercise great caution in trying to avoid errors in pricing and product information. If such mistakes occur, we reserve the right to correct them. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
Buddi Group reserve the right to change the units available for the Daily Deal promotion at any time throughout the duration of the promotion.
Buddi Group shall keep all personal information you give us as strictly confidential and no personal information shall be made available to third parties, unless obliged to do so by law or legal process.
Buddi Group may send email messages to its customers with news and users may, by return mail, indicate whether they would prefer not to receive any such mail in future.
Buddi Group products we make are always available subject to a 4 to 8 week lead-time. End of the year holidays as prescribed by the unions, require us to close our order book from the 31st of September and re open on the 16th of January. We do hold stock of our range so please inquire during the shutdown period anyway. Imported items are available on first come first serve basis. We change our ranges and products continually to keep the look fresh and unique without compromising quality.